What are the characteristics of wear-resistant liners?
Wear-resistant liner plate is wear steel plate through cutting, curling deformation, punching, welding and other production processes, various wear-resistant inner plate (such as conveyor inner plate, coal machine back plate / cyclone separator counter and inner plate, wear-resistant blade, etc.) so that the wear-resistant life of more than 15 times than ordinary steel plate.
Wear-resistant lining plate is wear steel plate through cutting, curling deformation, punching, welding and other production processes, various wear-resistant inner plate (such as conveyor inner plate, coal machine back plate / cyclone counter and inner plate, wear-resistant blade, etc.) so that the wear-resistant life of more than 15 times than ordinary steel plate.
Wear-resistant liner plate is welded on ordinary steel plate or heat-resistant steel plate or stainless steel plate to form an alloy wear-resistant layer with Cr7C3 carbide as the main alloy with a volume fraction of more than 50%.
Wear-resistant liner plate has the performance of wear-resistant, impact resistance, deformable, weldable, etc., and is directly processed like steel plate into curling and deformation, cutting, stamping and other processing links, processed into engineering components suitable for wear and tear industrial and mining inputs.
What are the characteristics of wear-resistant liner plate?
1. high wear-resistant alloy layer of the chemical composition of the carbon content of 4 ~ 5%, chromium content of 25 ~ 30%, the volume fraction of Cr7C3 carbide in the metallurgical organization in more than 50%, the macro hardness of HRC56 ~ 62, the hardness of chromium carbide HV1400 ~ 1800, higher than the sand, because of the perpendicular distribution of carbide in the direction of wear, so the same composition and hardness of the
2. Good impact resistance: the bottom of the wear-resistant composite steel plate is low carbon steel or low alloy. Stainless steel and other toughness materials reflect bimetallic superiority, wear-resistant layer to resist the abrasion of the wear medium, the substrate to withstand the load of the medium, so the impact resistance is very good. It can withstand the impact and abrasion of high order hoppers, etc. in the material handling system.
3. Improvement of heat resistance: It is recommended to use the wear-resistant layer under 600 conditions. Adding vanadium, molybdenum and other alloys to the alloy layer can withstand high temperature wear up to 800. Suggested operating temperatures are as follows: general carbon steel substrates are recommended to be no higher than 380. low-alloy heat-resistant steel plate (15CrMo, 12Cr1MoV, etc.) substrates are recommended to be 540 or less. Heat-resistant stainless steel substrate is recommended for working conditions below 800.
4. Corrosive wear-resistant composite steel plate with good performance of the alloy layer contains a high proportion of chromium metal, does not rust, corrosive. If used for lowering coal drums and funnels, etc., it can prevent spot bombing.
5. The composite steel plate with strong applicability and wear resistance has complete specifications and many varieties, and has become a commodity series. The thickness of wear-resistant alloy layer is 3 ~ 20 mm. The thickness of composite steel plate is thin, 6 millimeters thick, and there is no limit to the thickness. Standard wear-resistant composite steel plate is available in 1200 or 14502000 millimeters, which can be processed according to the user's requirements, in line with the size of the paper. Wear-resistant composite steel plate is currently divided into ordinary, impact-resistant and high-temperature type, need to order high-temperature wear-resistant and impact-resistant composite steel plate for instructions.
6, convenient processing performance wear-resistant composite steel plate can be cut, flattened, perforated, bent and dried, but also can be made into a flat plate, curved plate, tapered plate, cylindrical. The cut composite plate can be welded into various engineering frames or parts. Composite plates can also be heated and pressed into complex shapes by touch. Wear-resistant composite steel plate can be bolted or welded to the equipment, easy to replace.
7. Higher price performance than the wear-resistant composite steel plate improves the manufacturing cost, but life expectancy increased by several times, maintenance costs and downtime losses are greatly reduced, providing a price performance of about 2 to 4 times higher than the general material. The larger the material throughput, the more serious the equipment wear and tear of the plant and mine using wear-resistant composite steel plate of the economic effect is more obvious.