What is the material of wear-resistant steel plate?
High manganese steel plates, such as high manganese steel (ZGMn13), high manganese alloy (ZGMN13CRMN) and ultra-high manganese alloy (ZGMN18CR2MORE), etc. It must be noted that the high manganese wear-resistant steel plate must have severe impact or large pressure to make the surface work harden and show high wear resistance, otherwise, high manganese wear resistant steel is not wear-resistant. It is commonly used in shot blasting machines, ball mills, pulverizers and other parts that are susceptible to strong impact wear.
Generally speaking, the higher the hardness, the more wear-resistant the steel plate. Therefore, the hardness value is often used as one of the important indicators to measure the wear resistance of steel plates. So, which steel plate is the most wear-resistant?
At present, commonly used high-hardness steel plates are divided into the following categories:
1. High manganese steel plate, such as high manganese steel (ZGMn13), high manganese alloy (ZGMN13CRMN) and ultra-high manganese alloy (ZGMN18CR2more), etc. It must be noted that the high manganese wear-resistant steel plate must have severe impact or large pressure to make the surface work harden and show high wear resistance, otherwise, high manganese wear resistant steel is not wear-resistant. It is commonly used in shot blasting machines, ball mills, pulverizers and other parts that are susceptible to strong impact wear.
2. Wear-resistant chromium iron steel plate, such as high, medium and low chromium alloy cast iron (CR15MOZCU). Commonly used in ball mills, cement mills and crusher jaws.
3. Alloy wear-resistant steel plate, such as low-alloy steel plate after heat treatment, JFE-EH400, JFE-EH500, Dillidur 450, etc., based on its inherent characteristics of high hardness, high strength, high toughness, low carbon and low alloy, low alloy wear resistant steel plate has excellent comprehensive performance, and is widely used in engineering machinery, construction machinery, port machinery, mining machinery, cement machinery, metallurgical machinery, thermal power plants and other industries.
In daily production and life, the selection of wear-resistant steel plates should be carried out according to actual working conditions. Wear-resistant steel plates can give full play to wear resistance under proper working conditions, not just based on hardness.
Preheating of wear-resistant steel plate before welding:
1. Automatic overlay welding of vertical grinding rollers generally does not require preheating before welding, but when the ambient temperature is lower than 5 °C, preheating measures should be taken, and the preheating temperature should be 20 °C ~ 40 °C.
2. When the roller press extrudes the roll overlay welding, the preheating temperature should be determined according to the carbon equivalent of the substrate, and the preheating temperature should be lower than 200 °C during online welding.
Pre-welding treatment of wear-resistant steel plate:
1. Pre-overlay treatment wear plate overlay welding equipment remanufacturing
1) Pre-welding treatment should be carried out before surfacing wear failure of grinding roller sleeve or grinding roller liner and grinding disc wear-resistant liner to remove oil, rust and other impurities at the welding place of wear-resistant parts, and use gouging to remove unstable cracks on wear-resistant parts.
2) Before overlay welding, the worn and failed extrusion rolls should be pre-welded. The incomplete pattern layer, hard surface layer and fatigue layer on the surface of the roll should be removed by carbon arc gouging, and the removed part should be as small as possible. During the processing, pay attention to the flatness of the roll surface and the ovality of the roll body. After treatment, maintain the ovality of the roll body≤ Remove 3mm with appropriate methods, and then remove the residue and carburized layer on the surface of the roll. After the flaw detection confirms that there are no cracks, the roller surface is cleaned and dried.
Pre-welding treatment of overlay welding wear-resistant steel plate:
1) The cast carcass of the vertical grinding roller sleeve or grinding roller liner and grinding disc liner before overlay welding should be machined to make its surface smooth, see metal luster, no residual metal oxide layer, and the size should meet the design requirements of overlay welding.
2) Before surfacing the wear plate, the dust, oil, etc. on the surface of the substrate should be removed, and the surface rust should be polished to make the surface of the substrate smooth and flat.
Wear-resistant steel plate